Free Clinic and Resource Centre for Adults
This clinic is a free, walk-in clinic to improve the health and welfare of people who may otherwise be unable to receive treatment.
The program is staffed by a Nurse Practitioner, Public Health Nurse and a case manager from the Stride Program who provide basic primary care and a follow up care for our patients that do not have or can’t access a Family Physician.
The Clinic operates on a first come first serve basis.
- Chronic or Acute disease management
- Hepatitis C and HIV testing and care
- Referral to specialists
- STI testing
- Evidence-based health screening
- Disease and injury prevention
- Physical exams including well women exams
- Access to harm reduction supplies
- Needle exchange
Clinic hours: Fridays 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: 40 Begbie Street, New Westminster V3M 3L9
Information: 604-526-2522 or firstname.lastname@example.org